A family safari in this adventure rich country is an experience with plenty of opportunities to learn and grow together as memories made together last a lifetime. Our family safari itineraries are tailor-made to suit each family for the duration of their stay, taking into consideration the age of the children and any special interests or requests.
Top family destinations
- Feeding Rothschild’s giraffes at Giraffe Manor(Nairobi, Kenya)
- David Sheldrick Elephant orphanage (Nairobi, Kenya)
- A collaboration between the Jane Good all Institute and the Kenya Wildlife Service(KWS), the sweet waters chimpanzee sanctuary(Ol Pejeta conservancy) It offers a safe natural refuge to about 40 chimpanzees from across Africa including individuals evacuated during the civil war In Burundi.
- Climbing Tanzania’s Mt Kilimanjaro, Africa’s highest peak and thanks to its comfortable trekking routes to the summit, the most climbed mountain in the world. Non of the routes to the top require technical climbing skills making Kilimanjaro an ideal and incredible family adventure.
- The Kenyan coast and surrounding islands also have a number of exquisite hotels good for children from which they can explore local ruins, try out some bargaining skills at the local markets or have a go at some of the eye catching water sports
Visit to the famous ivory burning site, star gazing, Mt Kenya, Thomson's falls, Great Rift Valley, Equatorial forest walk, African Big 5, Kenya's endemic birds.